- Capitalizing on Change: The Market is always changing. New programs are created, federal guidelines implemented, market opportunities presented, and rates improve. Our mortgage professionals commit to ongoing education in order to stay on top of these changes. We’ll notify you with how to capitalize.
- Committed to Communication: Each person has their own set of needs and desires based upon why they are financing. Every transaction is unique, and should be looked at in the big picture. We’ll listen to your unique scenario, help you step by step along the way, and communicate what is happening whether good or bad.
- Simplifying Where Possible: The mortgage process has become highly regulated, demanding and complex. We are dedicated to personalizing the process, simplifying where possible and advising you on what needs to be done in order to get your home financed. We can’t take all the hassle out of getting a loan, but we’ll reduce the number of hoops you need to jump through.
Why Iron Point Mortgage/ Finance of America?
- Access of a National Direct Lender: While we provide the customer service of a small local business, we have the product access and pricing one of the largest National Banks in the County, Finance of America.
- Large Array of Products: Finance of America continues to develop proprietary loan products to serve our clients’ needs. You can feel confident that if you don’t qualify for one product, we have others available.
- Benefits of a Direct Bank and Broker: Not all banks have access to programs or pricing at any given time. Iron Point Mortgage also acts as a broker. We have access to many different wholesale banks, their pricing, and offerings.
- Someone to Trust: Most people have heard a horror story or two about getting a loan. A person can feel scammed many different ways: the wrong loan, higher rate, or incorrect information. We’re local and your advocate.
- Get the Right Loan: Although Internet companies make many promises, they oftentimes don’t materialize. Getting the wrong loan, locking a rate at a poor time, or missing deadlines can cost you dearly. We’re here for the long-term.
- Connected in the Real Estate Community: Our solid network of Realtors and other home-related professionals are there to help. When it’s time to make an offer, we’re there to help …we know people.
About Finance of America
Finance of America Mortgage is a national, full service mortgage banker, offering a diverse portfolio of home loan products. Our parent company, The Blackstone Group, provides us with the resources to expand our product offering and develop new services for our customers and partners. Our knowledgeable and seasoned mortgage specialists are committed to delivering an innovative, high-touch, high-tech lending experience for consumers, brokers, and our industry partners across the country. At Finance of America Mortgage we do everything we can to put more knowledge, initiative, and power back into the borrower’s hands – where it belongs.