How to Have the Greatest Year Ever
I believe you can make next year your best year ever. Life doesn’t have to be hard, and you don’t have to be bored. It really comes down to being intentional. If you mean what you say and are motivated to get what you want, taking action with the intentions of meeting your goals will be second nature. Once you get the steps down, you won’t even have to think about it! Although, it does take some time to keep your goals in mind in everything you do. That is being intentional!
Well, after researching and reading articles, I came up with a list of 5 steps that can get you there. I have to say, I was very impressed with some of the blogs I read on this topic. So, follow these steps to create your best year ever:
- Reflect on last year. Ask yourself what worked and what didn’t. What events or activities did you really like, or dislike. Actually, take time to review your calendar so you don’t miss something important.
- Write down the major big visions you see for your life. Go up to the 40,000 foot level and make a list, like have a family, be financially independent, retire by you are 55, etc…
- Now set goals. What are your goals for this year, next 3 years, 5 years etc…
- Find your why. Why do you want what you want? Ask yourself the questions over and over, until you get down to the real reason.
- Set up systems to implement your plans. Calendar milestones you need to meet in order to complete your goals. If you are more visual, get an old school calendar and put it on the wall where you can check it every day.
Like this year, at the end of next year, review what you’ve done during the previous year and start the process over.
You can do this every year and make your next year your best yet. It’s all about living intentionally and to do that, you need to follow these steps.
The more I read, the more I understood how important these steps are, and I realized how they relate to real estate. Real Estate in Sacramento, Folsom, Roseville, Elk Grove, and the El Dorado County areas can be a great way to build wealth throughout your life time. If buying a home or becoming a real estate investor is something you wish to do, set your goals and be intentional. Well that’s my tip, and I hope it helps you have the best year ever. Give me a call if I can help with a preapproval or refinance. Have a great day.