8 Ways to Prepare for a Fast Sale
If you are looking to sell your home right now, you likely won’t have a problem getting it sold in Folsom, El Dorado County or most areas of Sacramento. It has been predicted that 2017 will be the fastest market in history. It’s a seller’s market right now in Sacramento, so houses are on the market one minute, sold the next. In the Sacramento Valley, we are seeing 48% of homes sell in less than 30 days. That is fast. So, if you plan on selling, there are a few things you will need to do to be prepared.
How to Prepare Your Home
- Get your preapproval out of the way so you can be ready to buy quickly and with confidence.
- Hire a good listing agent that knows how to market your home in a sellers’ market.
- Keep an eye on homes in the price range you are looking and in the area, you want to live in.
- Make a list of comparable homes selling in your area.
- Take care of any repairs your home might need.
- Clean and declutter, especially closets, bathrooms, and kitchen cabinets.
- Improve your curb appeal so potential buyers get the right impression at first glance.
- Be prepared to make your offer stand out from the competition.
Having your preapproval ready before you put your home on the market is a very wise thing to do, so be prepared and get your preapproval! Getting your home looking the sharpest it can will help insure a quick sell. Just because it’s a hot seller’s market doesn’t mean your house will get top dollar if it is in disrepair, give a bad first impression, or appears to have storage problems. So, get ready, get set, and go! That perfect home is out there and waiting! Give us a call for a free consultation, and get your preapproval started. Thank you and have a great day.