5 Uses of Command Hooks
Command hooks have become one of our favorite things around the house and even in the car. I have 5 ways to use these little gems you may not have thought of…
You can pick up command hooks in most stores, like grocery, drug, home improvement, and even the dollar stores! There’s several different kinds, and ways to use them.
- The little clear hooks are great for hanging family toothbrushes in the medicine cabinet. Hanging them can keep the toothbrushes cleaner as well as your cabinet.
- This Command Hook has metal hooks, and are great for hanging the lids for your pots and pans on the inside of the cabinet door. My assistant Patsy has done this in her kitchen and loves it.
- The regular white hooks are great for all those hairdryers, flat irons, and curling irons on the inside of the bathroom vanity cabinet doors. Great storage idea.
- Using the same white hooks, you can apply one upside down, for hanging a welcome wreath with a ribbon over your front door… wreaths have become popular year-round!
- This is my personal favorite… apply a hook in the car where ever you need to hang a garbage bag. Especially in the back for the kids to use. Finding garbage on my car floor is really irritating!
We love using command hooks around the house and even around the office! Let me know if you have more ideas on how to use these great little tools. I’d love to share them on our blog. Rates are still at historic lows so if you are thinking about buying or refinancing, give us a call to get started. Getting preapproved is the first step in buying and we’d love to help.